Our accounting services provide solutions for the conduct/support of financial and bookkeeping activities in your company.
- Accounting for companies (double-entry)
- Accounting of export and import transactions
- Accounting and reporting in foreign currencies (e.g. in EUR)
- Remote (hosted) accounting with instant internet access
- Remote accounting through the ERP system used in your company
- Through the use of accounting software (e.g. Kulcs-Soft) we provide the capability of data transfer between systems (e.g. the transfer of customer invoices).
- We provide clients' employees with access to our software for the purposes of entering invoices and querying analytics. Software training is available.
- As required we provide on-the-spot presence for the purpose of entering invoices in the company accounts. This eliminates the need for moving documents around, which is of great importance for many companies.
- Preparation of balance sheets and tax returns from the data provided
- Tax and management consultancy
- Participation in audits
- Retrospective accounting, revisiting of accounts
- Preparation of interim reports
Modern bookkeeping is unimaginable without a proper IT background.
Our system is shaped to provide multi-level solutions to satisfy the growing needs of your company.
We have five chartered accountants and two tax advisers available on our team.
We have partner relationships with auditors; as necessary, we provide mediation services.
We provide accounting services in the area of the following towns: Abony, Albertirsa, Alsónémedi, Budapest, Cegléd, Dabas, Dunaharaszti, Gomba, Gyömrő, Monor, Nagykáta, Nagykőrös, Péteri, Ráckeve, Szigethalom, Szigetszentmiklós, Tököl, Üllő, Vecsés, and primarily in towns of Pest County.